Monday, August 24, 2009

Dear Mr. President


Dear Mr. President,

While I have always been an avid supporter and am happy you are working on improving the state of the economy and am even okay with you handing out billions of dollars all over the place, I must say: could you please contact MnDOT and ask them to quit working on the roads or at the very least work on them faster? No matter where I turn or what road I use I run into construction. While it is said that in Minnesota there are only two seasons (winter and road construction) this year seems out of control – mostly due to projects you funded with the stimulus package. I appreciate the funds, as I’m sure other Minnesotans do, but the execution of using those funds is driving me nuts.

Sincerely,

Me.

1 comment:

justmecassi said...

LOL This is exactly how Utah has been this year also! It seems they are re-doing all the freeways and all the main roads, so you either sit in construction traffic or have to take the very long way around!