Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Busy Life

Life has been extremely busy the last couple of months. I finally got a job in February working as a care manager with elderly clients. As of tomorrow I have been there for 6 weeks. It's been crazy 6 weeks, but I love it. It still doesn't really feel like a "job," which I guess is good. After my first paycheck I literally thought "Wait...they're paying me for this?" :) I think it was because it was so different from anything I had done before other than internships which, obviously I hadn't been paid for.

I have also been busy with school. This weekend was my last session of my first class. I'm a bit worried about how I'm going to handle the three classes that start in 2 weeks, but I managed before, and I'm sure I'll manage again...right?

Anyway, hopefully I'll get my act together and find more time to do all of the things I was doing before I started working again...like reading, exercising, blogging, and cleaning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been busy for far too long...we want updates!!

Anonymous said...

It's still not updated?!?!?