Saturday, January 1, 2011

Winter 2010


This winter has been harsh. And it's only January 1. It just seems that it's never-ending snow, snow, snow.

After last winter, I told Kristin we had to get a snow blower. To me, it seemed that last year was horrible, and the meteorologists were saying that this year was sure to be worse. So we found one we liked (using tips we had received from Kristin's dad last year and my brother) and ordered it. It came in just in time. Just a day or two before our first big storm.

Kristin took to it immediately and has found she loves to use it - which is great for me because I can just shove the upper walks and not have to deal with the monster of a machine!


Since then, it has snowed A LOT here. And after each storm I think "I am soooo glad we got that!" Last I heard we had already passed the total snowfall for all of last winter in December. *sigh* Looks like this week should be more dry, but very cold...nothing the snow blower can do about that. :)

No comments: