Sunday, July 18, 2010

Jamers, Jamison, James, Jaime


Today we got our second foster dog, Jaime. So far she has done fairly well. She and Ellie seem to get along okay, and while she seems to have an interest in the cats, she hasn't gone after them yet. She had her first bath tonight and was TERRIFIED but was such a good girl! While she seems to think the living room rug is her personal potty ground, I don't think it will take too long for her to get house trained. She is a total snuggler and is all about being a people pleaser which should make training easier as well.

Here are her stats:

Name: Jaime
Breed: Jack Russell Terrier Mix
Weight: 21 pounds
Age: Approximately 6 months

I will continue to update this post while she is with us (rather doing a bunch of little updates).

7/19/10
Today we worked hard on potty training. I think everyone was a little stressed out because Jaime refused to go to the bathroom for most of the day, but finally this afternoon she went outside and I think the guy across the street thought I had lost my mind I was so excited :) She is definitely a dog who will do anything for praise and is so sweet. She had her first visit to the dog park this morning. She and Ellie were the only dogs there, but they still had fun wandering around without leashes on.

7/22/10
Today Jaime went to her new foster home in Minnetonka. While she had crazy energy she was a sweet girl, and I hope she is able to find a forever home with lots of kids to wear her out. :)

1 comment:

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

I hope you enjoy Jaime as much as Burke. I've heard Jack Russell Terriers can have a lot of energy. :)