Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cassi Visits!

Cassi came to visit this weekend! We didn't do much but had fun exploring all Saint Paul has to offer...like Ax Man, the Minnehaha dog park, Bibelot, Mall of America, America's smallest dedicated park...and more that I can't really remember...but I'm sure it was fun...because I know we had a good time. :) As I was looking through the photos we took while she was here, though, I realized we didn't get any of us together! Ah well, we'll have to remedy that during the trip to Denver in three weeks.

Cassi and Ellie along "my" trail by the Mississippi.

Cassi snapped this picture of Ellie at the dog park. I loved it. :)

Proof we were at Albert Park. :)

This is where we found Ellie after Cassi left (in the bed where Cassi slept while she was here). She stayed there for a long time. She misses her favorite Aunt Cassi!

1 comment:

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

Looks like all of you had a good time with Cassi's visit. That was a good list of things you did while she was there. How fun. :)