Saturday, May 22, 2010

Social Work Graduation Celebration

Last night was the Social Work Graduation Celebration. I wasn't planning on going for a variety of reasons but decided to about a week ago - and I'm so glad I did! It was nice to be able to be there with friends and professors who I have grown so close to over the past 2 1/2 years. I'll write more about the whole "idea" of graduation later...still trying to work out what i want to say.


This was a portion of the graduates who were there...not sure where the rest of them went - probably said "RUN" when they heard "group photo." :)


Me and my pal, Leela. I told Kristin that we look very "coupley" in this photo. She said she was fine with that. Ha!


And as we were trying to find where the program was being held we totally got lost...It's not like I've been going to that school for 2 1/2 years or anything. ;)

1 comment: