Saturday, July 12, 2008

4th of July 2008

Kristin and I went to the great state of South Dakota for the 4th of July holiday. We always have a great time there, and I love going (hoping to make it there at least once more before the summer is over!!). We spent a lot of time relaxing (sleeping), hanging out on the deck, and spending time with the family. We were able to see Heather (Kristin's friend from Florida) and little Santiago. I even got to see lots of lightning bugs which was fabulous!

Thanks to Mom and Dad Moe for the hospitality (once again), for putting up with Kristin's antics, and for not hating me for sleeping all the time (I think I need to come for a week or two...spend the first half getting caught up on my sleep and the second doing stuff!!).

I've heard good and bad things about using the photoshop application to display pictures. I may try something different in the future - but for now, another slide show:



οΎ 

2 comments:

KM said...

You always turn out so cute in pictures. :) My family and I aren't quite as photogenic.
Keep blogging! I love 'em!

Schmiddy said...

Looks like fun!