Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Birthday Time!

A couple of weeks ago I celebrated the coming and going of yet another year. For a full 29 years I’ve been taking up space on this planet. I’m getting old, folks (even though I'm not yet to the ‘holy shit’ age of 31).

I’m not a huge fan of celebrating my birthday, so Kristin agreed that this year it would just be the two of us for a quiet dinner (last year it was a surprise party at Dave and Buster’s – which was fun, but not what I was really going for this year). She mostly kept to her promise and we went to dinner at La Casita with a few surprise guests (Lisa, Kamie, and Michele) followed by cake at home (made especially for me by Kami!!).

It was nice to see everyone, and we had a great time catching up. The worst moment? When Kristin decided everyone should share a memory of me. Interesting the things that people remember… ;)

Anyway, it was a good day, and I appreciated all of the wonderful cards, emails, and phone calls I received. Thanks, everyone!

PS - A few photo highlights:

Aw, how cute ;)


With Michele


Blowing out the candles!


Throwing coins in the fountain of youth...

haven't been able to determine if it worked yet or not...



Kami and Lisa

No comments: