Sunday, October 17, 2010

Beautiful Fall Weekend in South Dakota



Kristin and I headed to South Dakota this weekend to enjoy a little family time. We spent a lot of time outside on Saturday. I picked some apples (which Kristin's mom quickly turned into a yummy pie), Kristin mowed....


And Ellie hung out and took it all in...


And then the camera died. :) We were able to spend time with Kristin's sister and her family on Saturday and Sunday. We celebrated her nephew Jacob's 13th birthday on Sunday as well!

It was a fun time and we were sad to leave, but look forward to seeing them in the Cities this coming weekend for a high school marching band competition (Go Lincoln!)!

2 comments:

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

Sounds like good times. I love fall weather. I don't feel like we've had much fall weather in Denver and I'm afraid it's just going to dump a foot of snow on us one of these days. :)

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

Sounds like good times. I love fall weather. I don't feel like we've had much fall weather in Denver and I'm afraid it's just going to dump a foot of snow on us one of these days. :)