Monday, March 22, 2010

Three Things...

Three things I have purchased lately that I love, love, love:


A Pampered Chef food chopper! Buying this was actually a hard decision for me because it was a little spendy ($40), but it came highly recommended (thank you, Cassi!), so I went ahead and bought it. I LOVE it and use it almost every day. :)


A cookie scoop! I know, sounds stupid, but I've wanted a cookie scoop forever and finally picked one up. I kept thinking "why would I spend $10 on a cookie scoop when a spoon works just fine?" But I am so happy I did! Makes prepping cookies a million times easier, and I don't have to deal with my cookie balls being all different shapes and sizes. :)


I've always been a bit annoyed by old dryer sheets. I would find them all over the house, in clothes, under the couch, in the dog's mouth, etc. So I was thrilled to see that Bounce had come up with this bar idea. I decided to try it out and it's worked great! No more random dryer sheets laying around!

Any cool new household items you've acquired?


3 comments:

Shari Baker said...

Love the cookie scoop. I love when all the cookies come out looking so cute and the same size...I'm definitely going to have to find the Bounce Dryer bars. I find those things under my bed all the time. Yay!

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

I need to try the cookie scoop as well. Funny thing about the bounce dryer bars - I just bought one today and Ryan totally made fun of me. :) I'm happy to know that I'll get the last laugh when we end up loving it!

Robyn said...

Will definitely have to try the Bounce Bar (Dejan will be happy not to have Bounce sheets falling out his pants legs all the time)!!!