Monday, March 30, 2009

Easily Offended

I think I am too easily offended.  I read something tonight that shouldn't have offended me, but it did.  Maybe it's my current state of mind - my life is full of drama right now, and it's filling every part of my life.  So excuse me if I'm crabby, excuse me if I'm offended, excuse me for whatever.

Just know that the guy who cut you off this morning on your way to work?  Maybe he's not really a jerk.  Maybe he's rushing to the hospital to be with someone he loves.  The woman who cuts in front of you in line?  Maybe she's late for work and really just needs to buy those bananas and get out of the store.  The person who writes something that you don't like?  Maybe they're going through stuff that you wouldn't have a clue about...be a little compassionate, people.

No comments: