Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday Night

Nothing too exciting to share, but I've decided I need to blog more, so here I am. Jehn came over earlier to go swimming with Kristin. I'm glad Jehn likes to swim because it's not really my gig and Kristin loves it. While they were playing out in the hot summer sun I took a nap - ahhhh.

When I got up I ran to Target to pick up some pictures so we could FINALLY get photos in our frames. Yes, it has been over a year since we moved in. What can I say, we're a little slow.

We spent the evening picking up a bit in anticipation of Robyn and Dejan's visit. I'm actually on the phone with Robyn now. They are about 1 1/2 hours away. They've driven over 12 hours today - poor them! We're planning on going for a bike ride at Minnehaha Falls tomorrow, relaxing, and eating "authentic Minnesotan food" - whatever that is - look for pictures of our adventures tomorrow or Monday!

1 comment:

Schmiddy said...

Hi to them, and have fun! Authentic MN food: maybe casserole? potato salad? meat and potatoes? Good luck with that!