Sunday, June 1, 2008

What I Know

I know I am sleep deprived, and I know that I am overly stressed with school.

I present you with two examples to prove my point. In the process of sharing these examples, I humiliate myself. So enjoy.

1. I was out on our deck this morning and started to freak out because I saw someone in our apartment...only to realize I was seeing my reflection in the window.

2. Yesterday, I pointed to a tree outside of our window and asked Kristin"are those red things growing on that tree acorns?" Her response? "Well, they could be, but that's a pine tree."

2 comments:

KM said...

Oh darling..things will get better! :) I'm proud of you for rockin' your spanish tests and whipping out your paper in record time!!

Schmiddy said...

Hang in there, D! At least you had K to tell you it was a pine tree! ;)